The TI Group enables you to meet key network infrastructure requirements by delivering cost-effective, secure and scalable solutions. As well as meeting the business requirements of your specific vertical market, they also address other issues such as power-saving, and include free firmware and software product updates.
Scalability. Business agility. Network security.
These conflicting demands being placed on your network infrastructure, could result in compromised network integrity and reliability. Because your business is your network, your whole enterprise could be at risk.
These are just the basics, before you have looked at other vital considerations such as overall costs, data storage requirements and environmental issues such as power-saving.
HP Networking (formerly known as ProCurve)
HP Networking is a proven, scalable and reliable set of network infrastructure solutions, from the world’s fastest-growing supplier and the second largest vendor in the Ethernet switch market.
HP Networking delivers key network infrastructure benefits, including:
- Immunity to threats – HP Networking is 100% secure.
- Low TCO – Up to 30% less than Cisco solutions, with no ongoing fees.
- Cost-effective – Reduced operational costs.
- Greener – Less environmental impact, reducing your carbon footprint.
- Simpler – Reduced complexity means a more robust infrastructure.
- Peace of mind – A lifetime warranty, free telephone support and next-day replacement of products with the same or similar solutions.
- Futureproof – Free firmware and software product updates, including new developments such as IPv6.
As an HP 2016 Partner, we can offer proven expertise on HP Networking products, managing set-up, installation and ongoing technical support for businesses of any scale – from SMEs to major multinationals. A 5% discount is available on HP Networking solutions for public sector customers.